How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
With the USECU Mobile App, you are able to deposit checks quickly and conveniently using your smartphone or iPad. Simply log in to the app, select Deposits and follow the on-screen prompts.
Take a picture of the front of your check and take another picture of your endorsement on the back of your check. To finalize your deposit, verify the amount of the deposit.
We recommend that you retain the paper check for 30 days or until it has cleared the issuer's financial institution.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What are your wire fees?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I apply for membership?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?