What are the interest rates on your accounts?
USECU offers competitive rates on both deposits and loans. Visit our Rates Page for more information.
View Interest Rates on Your Accounts
You can view your interest rates online by logging into Online Banking, clicking on the specific account name, and navigating to the History page. Under your Balance, click the See Account Details link to view the interest rate for this account.
Note: If you need interest rate information about a home loan, please contact us at 866.873.4968.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?