Are my mobile transactions secure?
Yes, your mobile transactions are secure. The Mobile Apps certify all devices and ensure all transactions are fully encrypted and secure on that device. To further secure your transactions in Mobile Banking, you will be required to log in the same way you would with Online Banking.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?