Are checks submitted through Mobile Deposit subject to extended hold?
As with the ATM check deposits, some mobile deposits may have to be reviewed as exceptions. Mobile deposits can be placed on hold for up to seven business days, with the first $200 always available for your everyday banking. The most common reasons we place an item on hold include:
- amounts greater than $1,000
- improper endorsements
- deposits to new accounts
- checks previously returned
- items not eligible for Mobile Deposit
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?