Are my accounts insured?
Funds deposited with USECU are insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) and backed by the full faith and credit of U.S. Government. Most deposit accounts are federally insured up to the Standard Maximum Share Insurance Amount of $250,000. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are insured separately up to $250,000 each. You may be eligible for additional coverage on multiple accounts based on different ownership. Use the NCUA calculator to estimate your current insurance coverage.
For questions regarding your NCUA insurance, call the NCUA Insurance Call Center at 800.755.1030, Option 2.
Charter Number: 60801
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?