What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
To receive a wire and have it credited to your USECU account, please give the payer the following information:
- Your USECU account number
- Our Routing and Transit Number: 322281691
- Corporate Address: 10120 Pacific Heights Blvd, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
- Phone number: 866.873.4968
Note: Please notify the wiring institution that we do not have a BIC or Swift Code.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?