How do I make a loan payment?
You are able to make a loan payment one of the following ways:
- Set up automatic payment from any USE Credit union checking or savings account.
- Make a payment from another USE Credit Union account using Online Banking using the Make a Transfer function.
- Mail your payment to the appropriate address below. Be sure to write your account number on your check. If you have an indirect auto loan, mail your payment with your loan coupon.
- Bring your payment into any USE Credit Union branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
- Call us at 866.873.4968 for assistance making a payment from your USE checking or savings account or to make a check by phone payment from another financial institution. There is a $10.00 service fee for a check by phone payment.
Mail Payments to:
USE Credit Union, P.O. Box 881109, San Diego, CA 92168
Overnight Payments to:
USE Credit Union, 10120 Pacific Heights Blvd., Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Did we answer your question?
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?