How do I make a loan payment?
It’s easy to make payments on your USECU auto, credit card or personal loan:
- Make sure your payment’s never late by setting up automatic payment from your USE Credit Union checking or savings account.
- To make a one-time payment online from your USE Credit Union account, login to Online Banking or Mobile Banking and select the Make a Transfer function.
- To make a payment from an outside financial institution, login to the USECU Mobile App and tap Loan Payment or login to Online Banking, go to Move Money and select Loan Payment.
- Mail your payment or send it overnight to the appropriate address below. Be sure to write your account number on your check. If you have an indirect auto loan, mail your payment with your loan coupon.
- Make your payment in person by bringing your payment into any USE Credit Union branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
- Call us at 866.873.4968 for assistance making a payment from your USECU checking or savings account, or to make a check-by-phone payment from another financial institution. There is a $10.00 service fee for a check-by-phone payment.
Mail Payments to:
USE Credit Union, P.O. Box 881109, San Diego, CA 92168
Overnight Payments to:
USE Credit Union, 10120 Pacific Heights Blvd., Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Did we answer your question?
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What are your wire fees?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I apply for membership?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?