How do I contact USE Credit Union?
It's easy to contact us. Call, email, fax or visit one of branch location. You can also write us at the address below.
- Call us at 866-873-4968
- Fax us at 858-795-6034
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit one of our branch locations
Please send mail correspondence to:
USE Credit Union
10120 Pacific Heights Blvd, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121
Need to Contact Us Internationally?
- Visit our AT&T USADirect Traveler Phone Service and follow the instructions to get the AT&T Network access number
- Once you have reached the AT&T Network, dial 866.873.4968
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?