How do I make a deposit?
You are able to make a deposit one of the following ways:
- Make a Mobile Deposit using our Mobile App.
- Make an ATM deposit.
- Bring your deposit into any USE Credit Union branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
- Mail your deposit with a deposit slip. USE Credit Union, P.O. Box 881109, San Diego, CA 92168
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What are your wire fees?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I apply for membership?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?