What are External Account Transfers?
External Account Transfers offers a convenient means to move money between accounts at different financial institutions owned by the same person. This service is sometimes referred to as A2A (account to account) or M2M (me to me.)
Checking, savings, and money market accounts are eligible for external account transfers from USECU. External Brokerage accounts are available for transfers as well.
- You can make a one-time future-dated or recurring transfer to a personal checking or savings account at most financial institutions in the United States.
- Generally, transfers are credited to the other institution within one to two business days.
- There is a $6,000 per day limit on the transfer amount. The daily limit for Next Day transfers is $5,000.00
- You will need the Routing Transit Number and the account number at the financial institution receiving the ACH credit.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?