What types of accounts do you offer?
USE Credit union offers a variety of checking and savings accounts designed to meet your specific needs. Learn more about our deposit accounts to find out which one best meets your needs.
Free Checking with E-Statements is the centerpiece of your banking relationship, giving you convenient access to your money at over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 6,700 credit union branches nationwide. Your account includes free Online and Mobile Banking plus free Mobile Check Deposit.
We offer accounts for sole proprietors and organizations. Visit one of our local branches to open your business account.
To view the Deposit Account and Services Agreement click here.
Open your new account today.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?