How do I transfer money to another individual?
The easiest way to pay another person is through Bill Pay in Online Banking. Click on the Bill Pay tab, enter the person's name in the available field and click "Add." You'll need to provide the individual's address since payments to individuals are sent via regular mail.
Need more options? You can also wire funds to other parties using the Wire Transfer Request form in Online Banking.
At this time we do not have Person To Person Transfers via email like, Venmo or PopMoney. This is something that our members are asking for and we are working on delivering this service in the future.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?