What happens if I make a purchase and exceed my credit limit?
Nominal transactions that exceed your credit limit will be authorized as a convenience, however transactions exceeding a certain threshold may be declined. If you happen to exceed your credit limit, your next minimum payment due will be increased by the amount of the overage.
If you'd like to request a credit limit increase, please call us at 866.873.4968 or visit your local USECU branch.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What are your wire fees?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I apply for membership?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I apply for a credit card?