Do you offer financial counseling?
USECU is partnering with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide comprehensive financial counseling, financial education and money management tools. GreenPath Financial Wellness is a non-profit organization helping people for more than 50 years.
Green Path can help with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Student loan debt counseling
- Housing counseling
- Credit report coaching
- Debt management plans to repay debt in full (not debt settlement)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Click Here to learn more.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?