How do I transfer money between banks?
You can transfer money between financial institutions via wire transfer, Bill Pay or External Account Transfers. To complete a wire transfer, log into Online Banking and complete the Wire Transfer Form under Secure Forms.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am not enrolled for Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is the cut off time for Bank Wire Transfers?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- Does USECU request account information by text, email or phone?
- Does USE Credit Union offer account alerts?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?