How do I transfer money between banks?
You can transfer money between financial institutions via wire transfer, Bill Pay or External Account Transfers. To complete a wire transfer, log into Online Banking and complete the Wire Transfer Form under Secure Forms.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- What is your routing or ABA number?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- How do I register for online banking?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?
- Where can I find branch information?