How do I send a wire transfer?
The easiest way to initiate a wire transfer is electronically through Online Banking. Login to your account and click the Secure Forms Tab to find the form you need. We offer both domestic and foreign wire transfers depending on your needs. Simply complete the form and click Submit to initiate your request.
Need personal assistance with your wire request? No problem. Please visit any USECU branch or call us at 866.873.4968.
Wiring money to an escrow company? Please have the escrow officer fax wiring instructions to our Member Service Center 858.795.6034.
Did we answer your question?
You May Be Interested In:
Still Can't Find The Answer?
Need to talk to us directly? Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- What features are available through Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile Banking?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- How do I register for online banking?
- How do I transfer money between banks?
- What is your routing or ABA number?
- What are your wire fees?
- What information do I need to provide to receive a Bank Wire Transfer?